Welcome back!! I hope you had fun making last months block.
This week the block is called simply FLOWER BLOCK.
This block requires:
(1) charm trimmed to 4.5 inches
(8) 2.5-inch colour (A) squares for corner unit
(8) 2.5-inch background squares for corner unit.
Flying geese set-
(4) rectangles 4.5 x 2.5 inches in background fabric
(8) 2.5-inch squares of colour (B) fabric
(4) rectangles 4.5 x 2.5 inches of colour (A) fabric.
Now make three more the same.
Sew the 2.5 x 4.5-inch colour (A) rectangle to the pointy side (new term) of the flying geese (goose?). Repeat with the other flying geese.
Lay out all the units as shown in the picture below and sew together.
Voila you have a beautiful Flower Block!
See you in a couple of weeks.