Tucker Trimmer III - Studio 180
The third in the Tucker Trimmer series of rulers, this version of our Tucker Trimmer is used for any block or unit that is larger than a 6" finished block size. It has all of the sizes of Tucker Trimmer plus thirteen additional size options up to and including trimming blocks to 13" (that will finish to 12 ½" when sewn).
I love to use this tool to trim down any type of block that needs to be trimmed and squared to a specific size.
A terrific tool with all the same benefits as the original Tucker Trimmer.
- Ruler size - 13” x 13”
- Twenty four unit size options from 1” finished to 12½” finished in half inch increments (trim sizes 1½” to 13”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for making half square triangle, hourglass, and combination units. Now available to download!
- Instructions for left hand trimming
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions
- Free online videos for unit construction and tool trim down (see below, also on YouTube)
- Free bonus block pattern
- Numerous companion patterns available
- Item # DT06