Studio 180-Diamond Rects Tool by Deb Tucker
Now you can make those tough elongated diamond units needed for any Storm at Sea project with ease and success. But remember, this is a basic unit that can combine with any of the other fundamental units to create many, many other interesting designs and quilt projects. You'll precision cut the center diamond, then sew on side triangles to create an oversized unit that you'll trim down to the perfect size.
- Ruler Size: approximately 11" x 11"
- Five unit size options from 1" x 2" finished units to 5" x 10" finished units in whole inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down (see below, also on YouTube)
- Numerous companion patterns available
- Item # DT15