Technique Sheet - Geese on the Edge by Studio 180 Designs
What a fun use of the Wing Clipper and Tucker Trimmer ! Start with a simple square, add logs, trim the corner, and repeat. There’s a bit of oversizing and trimming down thrown in to keep your block perfectly sized. You’ll find loads of uses for this simple-to-make yet complicated looking block, and you'll be amazed at the possible variations!
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for
- 10 block sizes from 3" to 12" finished
- Block suggestions included
- Left Handed trimdown instructions available for download here