The Rapid Fire© Hunter’s Star tool and technique allow for streamlined construction and precision trim down and thus results in ease and accuracy when making these traditionally difficult blocks. There are multiple sizes on each tool, clearly illustrated step by step instructions, design layout options, and a “basic recipe” included to get quilters started on their first set of 16 blocks. The "basic recipe" has over 40 layout variations which can be seen in our Basic Recipe Razzle Dazzle photo gallery. This allows quilters to customize their projects right from the beginning so that each person can achieve that individualized look they so desire. Free video demonstrations are available on line, and a full length DVD that is loaded with additional hints, tips, and design ideas can also be purchased to enhance the included printed instructions.
A must have tool if a Hunter’s Star project is on your “Bucket List”!
- Ruler size: 8½” x 8½”
- Four block size options: 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” finished size
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Complete step by step illustrated instuctions
- Includes both right and left handed instructions and diagrams
- Sample projects included
- Chart for calculating additional future projects included