Janome Pro4DX Serger
Pro 4DX is a powerhouse which makes sewing and serging a pleasure.
It comes with differential feed system which gets rid of the fabric stretching, puckering or bunching up around the edges, especially for heavier fabric, knits and woven cloth.
There is a helpful color coded reference for two, three or four thread serging. The rolled hem feature on this machine will make your life so much easier. No more hassles of switching the needle plates or presser foot.
The body is designed to allow better reach along the looper below. It handles several layers of fabric efficiently and runs on minimal maintenance.
Whether you are working on narrow, three-thread hems or hemming those delicate scarves, napkins or skirts - this serger will meet all your needs.
- 2, 3 or 4 Thread overlock
- Regular type needle
- Stitch length: 1-5 mm
- Seam width: 2.0 mm (narrow) 3.5 mm (regular) 5.7 mm (wide)
- Dual feed dogs
- 0.5 - 2.25 differential feed ratio
- Front and back needle guard
- Snap-on presser feet
- Electronic speed control
- Easy to follow upper thread guides
- Adjustable cutting width
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Easy to reach lower loopers
- Quick-change rolled hem
- Serge a decorative overedge or flatlock, 2-thread picot hem, 4-thread seam, lettuce edge and more
- Solid metal, noise dampening base plate
This item is only available for pick up in store.