Janome M50QDC Sewing Machine
The Janome M50 QDC computerized sewing and quilting machine is ideal for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
Fully computerised machine
- 50 built in stitch choices
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- LCD Screen & LED Light
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
- Bonus Quilting Pack & Extension Table Included
The Janome M50QDC can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features the drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and a seven piece feed mechanism which allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Included is an extension table to increase the work area. There are 6 standard presser feet included with the machine. Additionally a bonus quilting pack which includes 1/4” Seam foot O, Ditch Quilting foot S, Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2, Walking foot & Quilt Guide, Darning foot P, allowing you to try different sewing techniques.
Sew with power, precision and confidence of a Janome M Series Model 50QDC.
**Contact Threads That Bind for shipping information***
We Also Recommend
Janome 3160PG Sewing Machine 100th Anniversary Edition
Janome 2030QDC Sewing Machine
Janome 5300 QDC Sewing Machine